I'm beyond excited to be escaping to Christchurch, New Zealand this weekend to celebrate one of my closest friends big day!!
When I travel, I always write a huge list in my Travel Journal at least a week in advance of what I need to pack and purchase, my flight details, any plans I have for each day, recommendations, important contact details and a wish list of other things I want to do or people I want to try and see!
My Samsonite travel bag is transported to my bedroom and over the week I add each element in! Below is a list of my essentials for the weekend ahead:
- Bec & Bridge Cassandra Dress - the perfect relaxed plane attire for the short flight
- Amelia Boland Passport Wallet
- Country Road Tote for hand luggage
- Lucas Paw Paw Lip Balm
- Daniel Wellington Watch
- An Organised Life Travel Journal
- Leather Jacket
- Air New Zealand Mobile App - It even alerts you when your flight is boarding!
- Tony Bianco Slides
- An Organised Life Black Pen - Coming soon
- Deadly Ponies Wallet
- MAC Fix It Spray
- Grown Alchemist Hand Cream
- Extra Hair Tie in my handbag
- A new book - I suggest How to be Parisian
- Rescue Remedy! I am a terrible flyer! Otherwise a wine is always a good idea to calm the nerves